Festive Beauty Look 2
1. aşamaThe brows are first defined in order to accentuate the arch and frame the eyes as a guide. Eyebrow Powder (dark) is first applied, using a firm angle brush. The definition is first created at the bottom of the brow creating an elevated arch and is slightly extending at the tail end. The Eyebrow Powder is then gradually built up through the brow starting from the bottom base line with each stroke. This technique creates a natural gradient of color through the hair of the eyebrow. Eyebrow Forming Gel is finally brushed through the brows to create definition and set the shape of the hairs.
2. aşamaTo prepare the eyes use a small amount of Dermacolor Camouflage Creme 4 g to cover any dark pigmentation. HD Cream Liner (emerald) is applied all over the lid as the base for the powder shadows. Sweep an even wash of the Emerald color over the lid and then diffuse with a soft brush around the edges to create a smokey base. Eye Shadow Matt (H 21) is then layered over the top of the HD Cream Liner. This should be concentrated predominantly on the mobile lid before being blended out into the socket line. Next, Eye Shadow Matt (turquoise) is selected as a transition color to blend around the edges of the H 21 softening the color. Eye Shadow Matt (deep black) is applied to darken the depth of the socket using a stippling motion to prevent over blending the application. HD Living Color (rose quartz) is chosen as highlighter and pressed onto the brow bone and in the inner corner of eyes.
3. aşamaPure Pigments Metallic (pure copper) is mixed with a little Eye Shadow Primer and applied into the inner and outer corner of the mobile lid. With a soft brush this application is blended to avoid any hard edges. In the center of the lid repeat the mix of Pure Pigments Metallic (pure orange) with Eye Shadow Primer too and place into the center of the eyelid, creating a halo effect. Use the same color in a loose form to press over the top of each shade to intensify the reflective quality. A hint of Glamour Sparks (golden sparks) is then presses over the center of the lid, up to the brow bone. Finish eyes Faceliner (10) into the waterline to add definition and coat lashes well with Dermacolor Light Mascara followed by the application of Eyelashes TV 6.
4. aşamaHydrate skin with Ultra Underbase for primer. Shimmering Event Foundation (gold) is then applied onto high points of the face, cheekbones, nose, chin and forehead to add luminosity and glow to the skin. Conceal with Dermacolor Camouflage Creme 4 g to correct or cover imperfections or pigmentation. TV Paint Stick is selected as the foundation for a full coverage finish. Polish the surface of the application with a buffing brush for natural yet full coverage finish. Use TV Paint Stick in the shade Lin to contour and Ivory to highlight. Using a powder puff press Translucent Powder 60 g into the application to set. Blend Dual Finish in complementary tones over the top of the applied TV Paint Stick colors to enhance the highlight and contour after setting. Glamour Glow (moon dust) is then sweep over the high points of the face, to create a glowing complexion. Enhance the glow by applying Holographic Pigments (solar) onto the center of each high point to act as a high beam of highlight. Finish with Glamour Glow (juicy moon) on the apple of the cheeks for a fresh youthful glow.
5. aşamaThe lips are first primed using Eye Shadow Primer. Faceliner (24) is selected to line the lips starting at the cupid’s bow and work out into the corners of the mouth. A soft coating is then applied over the entire lips as a base. Dermacolor Camouflage Creme 4 g (D 13) is warmed on a Make-up Blending Plate before being pressed in layers into the enter of the lips creating a soft, nude ombré.