STEP BY STEP
1. aşamaStarting with Cream Color Circle (Black Eye); apply ‘Lake Altrot’ into the corners of the eyes and blend into the socket lines. Then apply in the creases under the eyes blending it round the hollows of the socket. The color should have more concentration in the deeper contours of the eyes.
2. aşamaApply Spirit Gum 30 ml through the eyebrows. With Cine-Wax 10 g create worm shapes to sit across the brow bones. Blend edges into the forehead and brow bone. For wounds, apply Spirit Gum 30 ml first. Place a lump of Cine-Wax 10 g over the top, blending in the edges. Carefully remove the centre using a spatula.
3. aşamaStipple Liquid Latex clear 100 ml around the edges of the Cine-Wax 10 g. Then, using ‘1’ and ‘2’ from the Cream Color Circle (Black Eye), stipple over the Cine-Wax 10 g and onto the surrounding skin. Mixing ‘Lake Altrot’ and ‘3’ from the Cream Color Circle (Black Eye) into the edges inside the wounds, then with shade ‘4’ contour under the cheeks bones.
4. aşamaSet the make-up with Translucent Powder 20 g. Using Fresh Scratch 50 ml (dark) carefully fill each wound with a shallow layer, stipple it around the mouth and chin, use your fingers for a more natural impression. Now use the F/X Blood 50 ml into the wounds and let it run down the face.
5. aşamaTo add the final detail, dry the teeth with a tissue and keep the mouth open. Paint Tooth Enamel directly onto the teeth and leave to dry before closing the mouth.
6. aşamaOnce complete, put on a little more F/X Blood 50 ml and Fresh Scratch 50 ml (dark) to achieve a layered effect.
Make-up: Leanne Simmons, Photo: Jayesh Pankhania
LIQUID LATEX CLEAR 100 ML91,00 TL
- STOKTA YOK
SPIRIT GUM 30 ML53,00 TL
TOOTH ENAMEL52,00 TL
TRANSLUCENT POWDER 20 G70,00 TL:: DAHA FAZLA RENK